ANALISIS PENGARUH CURRENT RATIO, WORKING CAPITAL TURNOVER, DAN TOTAL ASSET TURNOVER TERHADAP RETURN ON ASSET

  • Wenny Anggeresia Ginting Universitas Prima Indonesia
Keywords: current ratio, working capital turnover, total asset turnover, return on asset

Abstract

This study was conducted on property and real estate companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The purpose of this research was to find out the effect of current ratio, working capital turnover, and total asset turnover partially and simultaneously on return on asset. The populations of this research were 47 property and real estate companies listed on Indonesia Stock Exchange from 2012 until 2015, and the 20 samples were drawn by purposive sampling technique. This research used secondary data and hypothesis testing was done by using multiple linear regression analysis. The result of determination coefficient test (adjusted R2) showed that simultaneously, the ability of current ratio variable, working capital turnover, and total asset turnover to explain the return on the asset was 40.1% while the remaining 59.9% was affected by other variables. The result of simultaneous research (test F), showed that current ratio, working capital turnover, and total asset turnover had a significant and positive effect on return on the asset in property and real estate companies listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange in the period of 2012-2015. Partially the result of research (t-test) showed that total asset turnover had a significant and positive effect on return on asset, while current ratio and working capital turnover did not have a significant effect on return on assets in property and real estate companies listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange in the period of 2012-2015.

References

Brigham, Eugene. F dan Joel F. Houston. 2010. Dasar-Dasar Manajemen Keuangan, Buku 1 Ed. 11. Jakarta : Salemba Empat.
Ghozali, Imam. 2016. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program SPSS. Semarang : Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro (BPUD).Hanafi, Mamduh M. dan Abdul Halim. 2016. Analisis Laporan Keuangan, Ed. 5. Yogyakarta : UPP STIM YKPN.
Hanafi, Mamduh M. dan Abdul Halim. 2016. Analisis Laporan Keuangan, Ed. 5. Yogyakarta : UPP STIM YKPN.
Husna, Nailal. (2016). Analisis Firm Size, Growth Opportunity dan Total Asset Turnover Terhadap Return on Asset Kasus pada Perusahaan Good Beverage. E-Jurnal Apresiasi Ekonomi. ISSN : 2337-3997, volume 4 Nomor 1, Januari 2016 : 65-70.
Kasmir. 2012. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta : PT Rajagrafindo Persada.
Munawir, S. 2016. Akuntansi Keuangan dan Manajmen. Yogyakarta : BPFE.
Nuraini, Syera Ayu, dkk. (2015). Pengaruh Perputaran Modal Kerja Terhadap Return on Asset (perusahaan property dan real estate yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Jurnal Akuntansi UBHARA. ISSN : 2460 – 7762.
Pidu, Yasir M. (2015). Pengaruh CR, DER, dan BOPO Terhadap ROA Pada Koperasi di Kabupaten Bono Bolango.Vol. 05 No. 01 Februari 2015 Halaman 59-65 Jurnal Equilibrium ISSN 2089-2152.
Riduwan. 2009. Belajar Mudah Penelitian Untuk Guru – Karyawan dan Peneliti Mudah. Bandung : Alfabeta.
Riyanto, Bambang. 2010. Dasar-dasar Pembelajaran Perusahaan. Yogyakarta : BPFE.
Sanusi, Anwar. 2012. Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis, Cetakan Kedua. Jakarta : Salemba Empat.
Sawir, Agnes. 2010. Analisa Kinerja Keuangan dan Perencanaan Keuangan Perusahaan. Jakarta : PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Sugiyono. 2016. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif & RND. Bandung : Alfabeta.
Supriadi, Untung dan Yuliani. (2015). Pengaruh WCT, QR, dan DER Terhadap ROA Pada Industri Makanan dan Minuman. Jurnal Manajemen Usahawan Indonesia Vol. 44 No.1 | April - Juni 2015 – 13. ISSN 0302-9859.
Van Horne, James C dan John M. Wachowicz, Jr. 2016. Prinsip-Prinsip Manjemen Keuangan, Ed. 13 Buku 1. Jakarta : SalembaEmpat.
Zulganael. 2013. Metode Penelitian Sosial dan Bisnis, Ed. 1 Cetakan kedua. Yogyakarta : Graha Ilmu.
Published
2018-07-24
How to Cite
Ginting, W. (2018). ANALISIS PENGARUH CURRENT RATIO, WORKING CAPITAL TURNOVER, DAN TOTAL ASSET TURNOVER TERHADAP RETURN ON ASSET. Valid: Jurnal Ilmiah, 15(2), 163-172. Retrieved from http://journal.stieamm.ac.id/index.php/valid/article/view/73
Section
Articles