Kajian Ekspor Impor dan Variabel Makro Ekonomi terhadap Pergerakan Harga Saham Pertanian

(Studi di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2000-2019)

  • Irianto Irianto Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi AMM
  • Baiq Kisnawati Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi AMM
  • Istiarto Istiarto Politeknik Negeri Bali
  • Zulkarnaen Zulkarnaen Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi AMM
Keywords: exports, imports, macroeconomic variables and stock price index of the agricultural sector

Abstract

This study aims to examine the effect of exports, imports and macroeconomic variables on the movement of the stock price index of the agricultural sector listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The sampling technique used was a saturated sample. The research data were secondary data for the 2000-2019 observation period. Data were analyzed using Multiple Linear Regression with SPSS application. Hypothesis testing was carried out by t-test for partial testing and testing the coefficient of determination. The results showed that partially the export variable had a positive and insignificant effect, imports had a positive and insignificant effect, the rupiah exchange rate had an insignificant negative effect, inflation had a non-significant positive effect, and bank interest rates had an insignificant negative effect on the stock price index of the agricultural sector. The ability of the independent variable is only able to explain 50.60% of the stock price of the agricultural sector, the remaining 49.40% is influenced by other variables outside the model. This means that the variables studied in this study are not sufficient to explain the dependent variable, so that potential investors are strongly encouraged to consider other variables before making investment decisions

References

Anoraga, Pandji. (2011). Pengantar Pasar Modal, cetakan kelima. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta
Ayu, Febby. 2017. Analisis Pengaruh Ekspor, Impor dan Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Terhadap Indeks Harga Saham Gabungan (IHSG) Periode 1982-2016. Jurnal Ilmiah. Universitas Brawijaya.
Boediono. (2014). Ekonomi Moneter, Edisi Ketiga. Yogyakarta: BPFE Yogyakarta
Erdina, Arie. (2016). Analisis Pengaruh Variabel Makro Ekonomi Terhadap Perimntaan dan Indeks Harga Saham Sektor Pertanian. Skripsi. Institut Pertanian Bogor
Fahmi, Irham dan Lavianti, Yofi. (2011). Teori Portofolio Dan Analisis Investasi, cetakan kedua. Bandung: CV. Alfabeta
Faraera, Gebby. (2017). Pengaruh Tingkat Inflasi, Suku Bunga, Dan Nilai Tukar Terhadap Harga Saham Perusahaan Sektor Manufaktur Yang Terdaftar Di BEI Periode 2005-2014. e-Proceeding of management, Vol.4 No.3, desember 2017
Ghozali, Imam. (2011). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program IBM. SPSS 19 (edisi kelima.). Universitas Diponegoro: Semarang.
Hayati, Kemala. (2011). Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Perubahan Indeks Harga Saham Sektor Pertanian yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek IndonesiaI. Skripsi. Institut Pertanian Bogor
Mishkin, F.S. (2010). Ekonomi Uang, Perbankan, Dan Pasar Keuangan. Edisi 8. Jakarta: Salemba Empat
Nophirin, (2012). Pengantar Ilmu Ekonomi Mikro-Makro. Yogyakarta: BPFE Yogyakrta
Otoritas Jasa Keuangan. (2019). Data Perdagangan Saham Sektoral Dan Nilai Kapitalisasi Sektoral diakses pada tanggal 9 september 2019 dari http: //www.ojk.go,id
Puspitasari, Rani. (2019). Analisis Pengaruh Nilai Tukar Rupiah, Inflasi dan Suku Bunga Bank Indonesia Terhadap Indeks Harga Pertanian yang Terdaftar pada Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2013-2018. Jurnal Kompetitif. FE Unizar Mataram Vol 5 No.2
Reka, Danika. (2015). Analisis Pengaruh Fundamental, Teknikal, dan Makro Ekonomi Terhadap Indeks Harga Saham Pertanian. Jurnal Manajemen dan Kewirausahaan, Vol.16. No.2
Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Alfabeta: Bandung
Sunariyah. (2011). Pengantar Pengetahuan Pasar Modal, edisi keenam. Yogyakarta: UPP STIM YKPN
Tambunan, Tulus. (2018). Perekonomian Indonesia, cetakan pertama. Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia
Yahoo Finance. (2019). Data Indeks Harga Saham Sekotr Pertanian diakses pada tanggal 20 September 2019 dari http:// finance .yahoo.co /quote /JKAGRI /history /EJKAGRI
Published
2021-07-30
How to Cite
Irianto, I., Kisnawati, B., Istiarto, I., & Zulkarnaen, Z. (2021). Kajian Ekspor Impor dan Variabel Makro Ekonomi terhadap Pergerakan Harga Saham Pertanian. Valid: Jurnal Ilmiah, 18(2), 114-127. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.53512/valid.v18i2.188
Section
Articles