Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The authors submitting a manuscript do so on yhe understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Valid Jurnal Ilmiah and Lembaga Pengembangan Penelitian dan Pengabdian pada Masyarakat Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi AMM as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encomposses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, mikrofilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and medical copies, photocopies, recording, magnetic media etc., will be allowed only with a written permission from Valid Jurnal Ilmiah and Lembaga Pengembangan Penelitian dan Pengabdian pada Masyarakat Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi AMM.
Valid Jurnal Ilmiah and Lembaga Pengembangan Penelitian dan Pengabdian pada Masyarakat Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi AMM, the Editors and the Advisory Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal.