PENGARUH MODAL DAN TENAGA KERJA TERHADAP TINGKAT PENDAPATAN PENGUSAHA TENUN DI DESA SUKARARA KECAMATAN JONGGAT KABUPATEN LOMBOK TENGAH TAHUN 2015

  • Fathurrahman Fathurrahman Universitas Islam Al-Azhar Mataram
Keywords: income of weaving entrepreneurs, capital, labour

Abstract

The aim of research to analyze the influence of capital and labour to the level of income entrepreneurs in the village weaving Sukarara Jonggat District of Central Lombok regency. This research data obtained from the questionnaire (primary) and some of the observations and direct interviews with stakeholders of the weaving industry. The research findings indicate that the independent variables which consist of capital, labour jointly significant effect on the income of entrepreneurs woven at a significance level of 10 per cent. Capital weaving effect on income entrepreneurs, labour weaving effect on income entrepreneurs. Amounting to 99.2 per cent of the variation in the independent variable does so variations in the income variable used weaving entrepreneurs in this model, while the remaining 0.8 per cent is explained by other variables

Published
2016-10-18
How to Cite
Fathurrahman, F. (2016). PENGARUH MODAL DAN TENAGA KERJA TERHADAP TINGKAT PENDAPATAN PENGUSAHA TENUN DI DESA SUKARARA KECAMATAN JONGGAT KABUPATEN LOMBOK TENGAH TAHUN 2015. VALID Jurnal Ilmiah, 13(4), 446-455. Retrieved from http://journal.stieamm.ac.id/index.php/valid/article/view/140
Section
Articles